Windows mobile Application Development
With the inception of Windows Phone 7, user experience has been re-defined by Microsoft to a large extent. In spite of the flurrying attention created by the army of smart phone platforms, Windows Mobile stands headstrong with widespread capacity of distribution and customization. Maketick Inc. has always been at the vanguard to support this launch process while developing multiple feature rich applications on the ever-versatile platform of Windows Phone 7.
Maketick has what it takes to deliver a robustly functional app for your windows mobile platform! Our passionate breed of mobile application developers have worked across Windows Compact Framework. They are also well versed with the technicalities of C# and windows OS versions 5.0, 6.0, 6.5.
Here are the service categories that Maketick offers:-
- Windows mobile applications porting and integration
- Custom windows mobile applications development
- Creating SMS/MMS solutions
- Embedded software development
- Bluetooth applications
- Mobile books & Dictionaries
- Windows mobile application with GPS Navigation & Tracking solutions
- Games and Multimedia mobile software development
- Wireless communication
Our Windows mobile application development services are:-
- Developing versatile and well-rounded mobile applications on the Windows mobile platforms.
- Application testing on various Windows mobile devices along with other OS versions.
- Offshore development for faster implementation and optimal cost cycles.
- Enduring application maintenance and support.
Maketick’s mobile application development process is not just restricted to the installation of the applications but its maintenance and support system takes care of the apps, updating it with the latest features and functionalities while ensuring smooth operation and total success.
We can also help you in porting the existing mobile apps to Windows Phone platform. Our accomplished team of developers and engineers review functionalities of the mobile apps and re-construct on the Windows mobile platform while leveraging re-usable component, matching it well with compatible technology.