The ultimate success of any software product depends on the quality of technical support available with it. Maketick's technical support team ensures that our clients get the maximum benefit out of the end products that we deliver. Maketick follows two different end-user support models – committed and shared. Both these models offer a number of communication channels to our clients, including emails, chat, voice and other web media.
Not only have we succeeded with offering top ISVs lower operational and support costs, but we have also set high standards to their clients. Some of the support services offered under rigorous SLAs by Maketick are:
- Test labs for simulating customer reported problems and documentation
- Upload site for customer submissions of logs, data, etc.
- Download site for patches, drivers, etc.
- Globally renowned infrastructure with global conference bridge
- Patch management support
- Functionality enhancement
- New release migration support
- L1/L2/L3 dedicated support
- L1/L2 shared support
- Private label support services
- Global availability
At Maketick we ensure that we indulge in serious research work including usability engineering and testing. Our Quality Assurance and technical support teams, along with our development and deployment teams ensure that the delivered software product exceeds our clients' expectations, each time.
This has given Maketick a reputation of being one of the most reliable and efficient Software Product Outsourcing partners for a huge number of clients.