If you have decided to take up SaaS for running your business then, let me tell you, it is the right decision. Why? Let’s have a look…
- Low sales costs: SaaS providers can focus on other issues as the model doesn’t require much attention on sales strategies. The products are available online for demonstration and its use on the web. Thus, the customers can operate it all by themselves.
- Talk about money! … well, a SaaS business can’t ignore the huge amount and steady flow of money that it enjoys. All the company has to do is to get a good customer base and earn their trust. And then, a steady and repeated flow of revenue keeps coming in.
- Easy updates: now companies can save the hassles of rolling out software updates every now and then as SaaS providers do it for them. So, the releases now are quicker and more efficient.
- Stick to SaaS: once got started with SaaS, the customer tends to stick to it. It is tough for a customer to input data into the service and tougher to extract it from there. So once the customers have gone through the entire process, it is rare that they shift to another system.
Well…if you are the owner of a growing or established business, there could be no better option than transforming yourself to a SaaS user. Cost effective tools and freedom is what you get in return.
Latest posts by Jayanta Karmakar (see all)
- Use PHP and Pear Graph in your Web Page to show Statistics - April 7, 2008
- How to use PHP Unit - March 8, 2008
- Do it with SaaS !!! - February 22, 2008