Data Modeling is the act of documenting and formalizing of all the happenings and the processes involved at the time of the design and creation of an application. The techniques and the tools associated with data modeling seize and translate the complicated designs into illustrations of all the processes and the data flows that are simple and easy to understand. It can also be described as the process of designing and thorough testing of a database.
It is considered to be the first as well as an essential step for the development of object oriented program and database design. It involves an evolution, from the conceptualized model to a logical model and then to the physical schema.
The three styles of data modeling are Conceptual Data Model, Physical Data Model and the Logical Data Model. The Conceptual Data Model includes all the entity relationships and addresses the business needs. The Physical Data Model describes the execution of the logical data model in the physical database. The Logical Data Model offers a logical solution to a data base project. It also offers a platform for the development of a database and provides solutions for problems related to the conceptual data model.
Our strong team of developers has sound knowledge on data modeling and offer high class services. We give most importance to client satisfaction. The clients can avail our services at a reasonable price.
- Outstanding schema designing
- Trustworthy and completely reliable modeling services for various databases
- Modeling and re-modeling of the services that use the KPI driven dashboards and the sharp BI tools for improved understanding of the business needs
- Good and effective representation of the measures, facts and subject areas
- Improved business agility
- Effective control over the maintenance, modeling and tracking of the latest as well as the historical data information
If you wish to avail our services, then contact us today.